Having fun, hanging out, luxury, exploring the city, adventure- name it, is all you would wish to experience when it’s summer and the heat is a little bit high. This however requires you to travel from place to place, and having a car of your own is the perfect deal. Dubai car rentals luxury vehicles make the best of experiences.
There are a variety of vehicles to choose from. For this, you would rent sport car dubai. Their rates are affordable and their services exclusive.
There however requirements that you ought to have in order to be allowed to access the cars. For Dubai residents, you will be required to produce copies of;
- The Passport
- Residential Visa
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Emirates ID
For non-residents, the documents required are:
- Original Passport
- Original Visit Visa
- Original Driving License from their home Country
- International Driving Permit
Sport car rental dubai however has a procedure that ought to be followed. Each car rental agency has its process of handling clients but there is a general way of doing it.
This general procedure of supercar rental dubai is:
- Carry with you a valid driver’s license.
If you are a resident, carry with you the passport, residential visa, valid UAE driving license and an emirates ID. For non-residents, a valid international permit is required. Other requirements are an original passport, original visit visa and an original driving license from your home country.
- Verify age restriction. – Different countries have different age restrictions, and for Dubai it is twenty-one years. For you to be allowed to rent a car, you must be 21 years of age and should be in your right mind.
- Visit the various rental car companies and pick one company. It is from this company that you get verified and given the car for use.
- Choose a vehicle of your choice from the varieties provided.
- Make payment and other deposits required, using a valid form of payment. After this you’re allowed to take the car with you.
- After the period of time given, return the car to either the company, one of their offices or as per the agreement signed.
Vehicles being machines like any other, are prone to breaking down or being involved in accidents. Many a times, the rental company will require you to report the incidents to them so that it could be handled appropriately.
What do you do if you have an accident in a rental car in Dubai?
The very first step to take is call the police and inform them of the accident. They are the ones who will help determine the party that is at fault.
If there are people who have been injured, remember to ask for the ambulance.
Then call the rental company and tell them about the accident. The rental company will call the insurance company to look into the matter.
Having reported to the rental company, everything else including other procedures are carried out by them.
In conclusion of the matter, following the correct procedure helps you be on the right path and receive the services as required. It saves you so much time and costs to do the right thing. If you would like to rent sport car dubai, be sure to follow the right procedure and everything else will fall in its respective place.
Big Boss Rent a Car
Address: Abdullah Meheiri Building – Shop #2 – Al BarshaAl Barsha 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates